These are all from the rain... Nana HATES her picture being taken. But Miss Haylee can't resist snapping. In fact I have about 50 million just like this... I love it... oh and I love the cleavage shot there nana... I didn't notice till I was posting this one!
(disclaimer... I will probably be beaten for this one!)
(disclaimer... I will probably be beaten for this one!)
The boys all had their shirts off... I love that Adam LIKES taking pictures. He grabbed me up and snapped this one. I love having so many of us looking all happy and in love.
This is the bike rack that everyone parks bikes at when we are all at nana's house. Because it was raining there were no bikes... but we wanted a picture "behind bars"... LOVE IT!
6 comments:
Hahaha! Brielle just came up and saw Nana's picture and said, "Hey, she's showing her boobies!!!"
Looks like you guys were having a lot of fun! I LOVE the rain too!!!
Miss and love you tons!!!
i love the picture of all of you together close up. so cute!
Hey there, girl! I miss you. I haven't been blogging in forever. Thank goodness I get to see you once in awhile at Ang's house. I love it that you are so close! The pictures are great. What a fun idea to do a photo shoot in the rain. I absolutely LOVE it!
You guys are so cute! I love seeing you so happy! I miss you!!
One can't NOT smile looking at this post! Not only because of the first pic but you guys are awesome!!!!! Nana-I know where she lives!!!!!
Wow... I realized that I haven't blogged for a while when I pulled up your blog and saw you with Haylee, a young man and your cute man all hugging!
I am so excited that you have met someone! It looks as though life has become quite busy all of the sudden!
With tons of love!
Post a Comment