4 years ago today I still had my sister
4 years ago today I could of hugged her... if i was in mexico.
4 years ago today I had a 6 month old baby who I had no idea would play such a role in my own life and healing.
4 years ago today I would of NEVER thought I would be here... writing this blog entry
4 years ago tomorrow I lost my sister.
4 years ago tomorrow my world changed as I knew it.
4 years ago tomorrow I screamed. cried, and felt real pain more then I ever had before in my life.
4 years ago tomorrow was the worst day of my life.
I miss you Meridith... more and more every day
6 comments:
i can't believe it's been four years, i remember it like it was yesterday.
I'm so sorry she died, and that she isn't here with you and Haylee.
:(((hugs))
I understand your pain
It's so strange that it's been that long. I miss her. Ps did you get my facebook message
So real. 4 years. I can't believe it. Meredith was (and IS!) awesome. You are lucky to be her sister for ever and ever, even if you are unlucky to be missing her so dang much now.
I know it is late...the date is past...but hugs X 1,000,000 anyway!
3 years later you have me and I have you. Wow its been a year
Post a Comment