Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

This year for Thanksgiving Adam was on call. We made the decision to no go anywhere. Hopefully not hurting anyone's feelings, but we just wanted to stay home together. Besides that if he did get a call then he could just leave and then come back home, makes it easier. He did get a call, early that morning to Wichita Falls! So he off he went. I then started our turkey and went and picked up Haylee. She had stayed the night with grandma and papa. After I picked her up we stopped at walmart and then came home. It was such a nice day. Chade was with his mom in Lubbock at his great grandma's house... so it was just the three of us. We cooked some and ate some. Very different Thanksgiving then what we are all used too, but very nice.


I am thankful for so much this year. I'm thankful for our health as a family. I'm thankful for airbags and car seats. I'm thankful for jobs and the ability to not only provide needs but some wants for our kids. I'm thankful for Adam's family who loves me and my daughter, it's as if we have been together for a VERY long time. I'm thankful for my family who takes such good care of my kiddo and the relationships that have built. I'm thankful for Chade and Haylee and the joy they give to me and Adam. I'm thankful for a home to keep us warm and safe and a place to build memories in.

No comments: