Mommy brag time! Report cards came out last week. In the envelope was a separate paper talking about reading levels. The goal of kindergarten is to have them reading at a level 4 by the end of the year. Haylee is reading at level 10!! Tonight in her reading packet was a real book. Not one of the learning books. We sat together ok the couch reading it tonight and she didn't struggle at all. One or two words I worked with her on sounding it out but other then that she read it with no problem. I am so proud of how far she has come in school this year.
This whole night was a dream with her. She played and played and sang all kinds of songs. She was so loving and sweet. I bought her this grey cardigan thingy yesterday and before bed she just came up to me and hugged me so tight and just said thanks mom! I made sure she knew how wonderful she made my night! She makes everything better. I love my haylee bug!

No comments:
Post a Comment