Tonight I was cleaning out my camera and my phone to get ready to head to Utah tomorrow for Kristen's wedding. As I was doing so I was going back and looking at old pictures and wow. I love how a photograph and bring the memory of that time back almost instantly. Haylee was SOOOO little and such a little beauty. I mean I know I am her mother but I have alot of picture of us together and I can see the joy in our faces. I am so lucky to have her as my daughter and that I get to be her mother.
4 comments:
She has always been such a pretty little girl! Her hair is getting so long -- I love it!
I love getting to see her on Sundays in Primary!
She is so beautiful! And holy cow, she has grown! It's been way too long since we have seen her(and you guys too!). P.S. I still love the picture of her in her "nursing the baby" phase. That was so sweet.
So cute Rachel! Precious memories!
Brings back so many memories. I love h er.
Post a Comment