Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Red Ribbon Week


 


A few weeks ago it was Red Ribbon Week at school. Haylee hasn't ever been too into dressing up and doing the whole spirit thing at school until this year. And she dressed up every day. My favorite days were 80's day and career day. We got her a good 80's outfit and I spent 45 minutes braiding her hair into tiny braids so it could be "crimped" for the day. It was a lot of fun. She really listens and takes in what they say about no drugs and how it can ruin life's. She wants to be a vet when she grows up. She has a love for all animals... and I think really one of her favorite animals is the vulture. Luckily Uncle Aaron works across the street from a scrub shop that had kids scrubs and so he was able to pick some up for her. Cutest little thing ever!! I am beyond blessed to be this little girls mama.

No comments: