Wednesday, January 1, 2014

2014

2013 is over. Thank goodness. We had a lot of changes in 2013... some of which were hard at first but have proven to be awesome.

Highlights...
1. I started a new job, and I LOVE it!
2. Me and Adam split up...
3. Haylee and me are closer then ever.
4. Haylee finished 1st grade and started 2nd grade.
5. Cheer season came and went... we won the SUPERBOWL! Go Irish!
6. Fostered relationships with friends and I have been missing for a long time.

One thing I know for sure is I miss blogging... I miss being able to go back on my life and remember the good, the bad, and the ugly. I miss watching my sweet Haylee grow up through pictures. With my new laptop that my parents got me for Christmas, this should be no problem.


Welcome 2014... this is MY year!!!

No comments: