Saturday, June 30, 2007

The beginning

I often find myself coming to "blogs" of people that I know and reading them. Sometimes I think that I am spying into the lifes of others...but then if they didn't want people to see it then why is it on the internet? I have a myspace page, but maybe this is more of a grown up way of having your life be splatted on the internet for far away friends and family to see, and even some that are close.



One time a friend told me that her daughter has one and that there is a company out there who would publish them into a book... a journal. I used to be a very diligent journal writer, but now I love being able to type things. It is much easier and hurts the hands much less. I truely believe in journals and know how important they are. They help you to work through feelings, thoughts, and emotions that you are personally dealing with. But more then that when the time comes and you pass on the ones that you leave behind have a life story about you... written by YOU. How important this is for my daughter to have. So that she knows about her childhood and the joy that she brings into this world. Not only to me but to all those who come in contact with her. I hope to be able to come here often and "journal" our life. My journal as a child was very theraputic... all the I LOVE _________ of course makes me laugh... but still I was boy crazy what can I say.

No comments: