Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wednesday Activites

So again... my pictures are backwards... but Wednesday was a mommy and Haylee day. And let me tell you.. it was awesome. We started our day picking strawberries. We got there pretty much right when they opened. It was fun. Haylee of course remembers last year picking and was a pro. It was neat to watch her get so excited with every red BIG one.

After we were done and I successfully backed up (yes that's right... I wasn't sure I would be able to. The other cars parked REALLY close and there were some behind us too. The parking area was FOR sure not big enough for two rows of cars... but there was no accident). We were hungry so we ran to Chipolte, which since I have been dieting has become a staple in our outings. And cheap too I may add. We sat out on the patio and enjoyed out lunch together.

When we got back into the car Haylee still wanted to go to the zoo... and since we are season pass holders I knew that it wasn't a big deal to go even if it was for only about an hour. Which is exactly what we did. We went and saw the monkeys, fed the birds, and checked out a few other of the animals and took off.

We ended the day with some flowers...which is gonna get its own special post.








I am so thankful for Haylee. She came at a time in my life when I needed her the most. She is my biggest blessing and my best girl. She is so smart and sweet. I love waking up in the morning and cuddling in my bed while we watch cartoons... I love it when she randomly tells me how much she loves me. I love EVERYTHING about this little girl... nobody could of ever prepared me for being a mother... as much as I thought I knew... I had no idea about the emotions I would feel.

1 comment:

nikko said...

I hate how it puts pictures in backwards. But (don't know if you know this) you can always copy and paste them and put them in the way you want.

You have me excited to go and pick strawberries. Maybe I'll go this week. And you have me excited to buy a zoo pass. We had one a couple of years ago, I think it's time for one again. ;o)