One of the hardest things is to watch haylee grow up and Meridith not get to be here to be a part of it. And that Haylee will not know her. I talk about her all the time and tell her things about Meridith. It's actually kind of cute to see Haylee say things about her. When we were pulling up I told her what we were doing... so Haylee told me, "I'll call her". Which she did. She pulled out her little phone and started talking right away. She told her to please put Tippi back in his cage and lock the door so that Meridith can bring him back to her. She also said that she wouldn't let him go this time. Haylee "talks" to meridith all the time actually. But she was cute taking the flowers out here. She kept making them be all perfect. Then we sat there for a little bit and Haylee played... it was a nice way to end our day together.
Haylee is for sure the mini-meridith... I LOVE it!
8 comments:
oh thats so nice! I miss her soo much!
Oh my dear Robin, how very hard for you and oh how sorry I am!
Haylee is adorable. What a blessing she is.
I love her and I love Meridith, and espcially I love you.
Lots of hugs amid the tears.
So sorry Rachel! That must be hard to try to explain to Haylee who this wonderful person is.
I love her comment about Tippi, I won't let him go this time. That is cute.
Great pix! I love that you and Haylee did that together:) Miss you all...
I wish I could have been there... This is one of the most touching pictures I have ever seen. I love them both very much... Haylee knows much more about Meridith then you think, she knows her!
Tears for your family again - I love you guys - these are the sweetest pictures ever! Meridith will always be remembered.
This is precious Rachel, you are such a great mother.
You are so wonderful! You are a great sister, daughter, mother and friend!
Post a Comment