Saturday, April 17, 2010

When did it happen....

When did she grow... it is such a bitter sweet. She wanted to play soccer and even though she does like it.. she is done. She LOVES to play goalie and I think it is because she can do whatever she wants... and not really play. She has her highlights when she blocks, but that's about it.

Today we went and signed her up for SYA cheerleading. She asked if she can be the cheerleader for her soccer team. I told her no...she has to finish out the season. However she is so excited to be a cheerleader.

I can't believe that I have a kiddo starting the SYA family! This is going to be alot of fun!

2 comments:

I have a good life said...

Wow! She really is growing up so fast! She looks older and more mature EVERY single time I see her. Wow! How fun..cheerleading!

The Texas Bakers said...

She is getting so big! She will be a cute cheerleader. I can already picture her with one of those giant bows in her hair! Please add me to your blog. dahlebaker@yahoo.com