how to make a cute header for my blog... I see other people do it, yet I have no idea where to even start.... and then how to get those cute fonts for the title headings of posts and a signature... If only I could figure that one out!
Headers I have been wondering too. I asked Abby (Walden) Stuart how she does hers and she says she goes to www.scrapblog.com, but I haven't been there yet. I know some people who use paint.net, but I have tried and I aint got no skills in paint.net.
Cute fonts for title headings go here: http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html It is a ginormous pain in the butt, but I was glad I did it. Just take it one step at a time and don't look down the page or you will be overwhelmed by everything you have to do.
1 comment:
Headers I have been wondering too. I asked Abby (Walden) Stuart how she does hers and she says she goes to www.scrapblog.com, but I haven't been there yet. I know some people who use paint.net, but I have tried and I aint got no skills in paint.net.
Cute fonts for title headings go here:
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html
It is a ginormous pain in the butt, but I was glad I did it. Just take it one step at a time and don't look down the page or you will be overwhelmed by everything you have to do.
Good luck!
Post a Comment