Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friday Breakfast with Grandma Judy




On friday's we go to Our Place (that's the name of the restaurant) and meet Grandma Judy and Aunt Kimmie. We had decided to stop for the summer, but I really miss it. We would meet at 9 and eat... and talk and just be there together. Haylee always looked forward to it and would ask me on alot of the non-friday mornings if this was the day to go to Our Place with Grandma Judy. My grandma is the best. On several occasions she would show up with gifts... these little babies are one of the gifts for Haylee. She LOVES them. She really loves Grandma Judy.


Haylee also really loves taking pictures with mommy's phone. Here is Aunt Kimmie and Grandma Judy... I think I am calling my grandma and we are doing breakfast again at Our Place this week... I miss her!

Love you Grandma Judy!

No comments: