I have this friend Michelle who I have had for a very long time. She is an amazing person and my best friend. We met 20 years ago!!! On a side note... I don't think I am old enough to say we met 20 years ago!
We met doing cheerleading for SYA... we were on the cowboys together.
At the time we did not go to the same elementary school but in high school we were both on the dance team together and I was blessed enough to be her bff then too! We have a group called the PC and we were all very close. I am still friends with these girls. We are old and grown and have our own families, but I KNOW that if I ever needed any of them they would be there for me. As I would for them.
When I was pregnant with Haylee I didn't want to have a baby shower. Late in my pregnancy I dealt with some depression, because of alot of things... I never shared them. These girls would NOT take no for an awesome and I tell you what... I have the BEST baby shower a girl could ask for. They even served food that I COULD EAT! I was on dietary restrictions... we could NOT figure out why I was swelling... and it was NOT the food... I just swell by the way.
When I moved home from Idaho me and Michelle were roommates. Those were some awesome times. I worked, Michelle stayed home. Yet we still had time to make memories. We danced in our panties all over the appt. We had crappy downstairs neighbors that would call the cops on us, while we would be SITTING watching TV... Late night QT runs to check out the workers I mean get 59cent drinks. Collecting quarters to get ice cream.
I was a part of her family. She was always there for me. I am so thankful for her.

No comments:
Post a Comment