I'm not gonna lie and say I'm a little bummed. Yesterday we had a very successful garage sale. Big thanks to my mom! I sold all of Haylee's baby gear stuff. Her swing and jumpers and even her travel system (car seat/ stroller combo). I was really sad when it all finally drove off. Luckily I know the couple who bought it and have known the wife (and soon to be mommy) for a long time. Haylee has not been little for a long time and this I know but it's just kinda sad seeing the little baby chapter really gone. Her stroller and car seat and swing were probably my most favorite pieces of baby gear I owned. Partly because I wanted that travel system so bad and my sweet Melissa got it for me. She was one of the first to know of the pregnancy.
Today my garage is a little cleaner and I don't have as much stuff and I have some extra cash in my pocket. I guess it's worth the awful looking sunburn on my neck, arms, and eyes (yes eyes I didn't wear sun glasses and I'm paying for it. My eyes burn easy!!).



No comments:
Post a Comment