Friday, March 16, 2012

Finding new places

Last Sunday it was SO beautiful that I didn't want to be inside a moment longer. We loaded Haylee up in the car and off we went. I have lived here almost my whole life... but never stopped at this overlook of the lake. I guess you could call it a park or some sort, but there are NO swings or anything like that. Just beauty. It was so peaceful and I loved every second of it. Haylee ran around and ran around and ran around. She was climbing on the stone work and jumping off into Adams arms. She reminded me of a flying squirrel. At one point she had me and Adam doing what she did as she was the "ballet teacher" and putting on a show. Lately she is all about putting on a show. She loves the attention and gets a little upset when it is not all on her. We are so lucky that our spring has been so calm. The weather is perfect and not hot and not cold I love it. This week has been spring break and the kids couldn't of had a better week off from school!

No comments: