Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bad Blogger

I have been a bad blogger. You would think that with all the things to blog about I would have been better.

Well I am back, and I am going to get back to how I started this thing. One reason, I have to keep up with our life. Not only that but now I have family that does this, and I am a firm beliver that this is one way to keep family that lives far away updated on life. And my mom likes to harass me for letting it slack behind. So, mom, here I am starting up again.

Why is falling asleep such a bad idea. I can not get Haylee to bed to save my life. Today we went to Target and they had some hello kitty sheets. Of course I bought them, hoping that she will sleep in her big girl bed, which is anything but my bed. But she is upstairs right now crying and crying and crying. She just won't fall asleep. I am sure that it being 3:33 in the afternoon doesn't help much either. She is so tired, so go to sleep.

6 comments:

Robin said...

yeah you wrote somthing....love ya

nikko said...

Yay! Rachel's back. :o)

Sorry Haylee isn't into sleeping lately. We're about to switch P from the crib to a toddler bed and I'm not looking forward to it.

Lana said...

yeah! your back!!

You should come zumba with me and Sierra some time, it's soo fun and you are a dancer so you can have the added fun of laughing your head off at those of us who are not :)

Anjolee said...

Yeah! You're back! I have been checking everyday. Sorry about Miss Haylee not wanting to go to sleep. I'm sure you've tried everything. Hope it gets better.

Robbie said...

Welcome back....
I am so happy to see you

Anonymous said...

Good job! :)