Wednesday, November 28, 2007

What Movie is Your Christmas Most Like??

Your Christmas is Most Like: A Very Brady Christmas
For you, it's all about sharing times with family.Even if you all get a bit cheesy at times.
What'>http://www.blogthings.com/whatmovieisyourchristmasmostlikequiz/">What Movie Is Your Christmas Most Like?



I suppose that this is alright with me... Its crazy, fun, full of family, and you never know what to expect! I love my family because we are all of that!

8 comments:

{B}dreamy said...

Mine is The Nightmare Before Christmas, which I am very excited about, of course! But also confused, because it says Christmas was/is not a big deal, etc. which is WAY wrong! Oh well, it's worth it for Jack. ;)

PS- about all of my digital scraps: I use GIMP (it's like PhotoShop, but free), and I taught myself. Just play around with stuff and you'll get the hang of it! If you have a specific question, I can try to help you. *B

Joyismygoal said...

Isn't it funny to do those tests? thanks for your comments they y were sofunny and scarey:>they went back to mom yesterday please send prayers their way:>

Robbie said...

I am Charlie Brown's Christmas

utmommy said...

We are the same!

Robin said...

time to update your blog...

Anonymous said...

love ya

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

I don't know if you remember me but I was in your ward at Nauvoo house. Your brother Aaron dated my roommate Danielle. I saw you on Stephanie Kreger's blog!

Rach said...

Hi Rachel, this is Rachael Sherwood (Hewitt). I found your blog through Marcia's. How are you doing? It is so fun to find people in the blogging world. I love reading your posts, they are great!! Come visit my blog sometime it is sherwoodsforest.blogspot.com.