Well it has been 1,095 days since Meridith died. Tomorrow is the three year anniversary.
Why is it called an anniversary? I mean that is usually a positive word, but it is not positive here in this post. I miss her more and more each day. I want her to physically be here to hold my hand and hug my neck. I wish she could be here to talk to Haylee, to play with her, to dress her.
Three years has gone by entirely to fast if you ask me.
11 comments:
I've been thinking of Meridith all the time too and missing her. I'm so sorry. She is awesome and it will be so great when you're all together again.
Love you and sending you and that adorable Haylee big hugs.
sorry :(
I know sweetheart. I miss her so much. She loved you so much. She couldn't wait to be home from school to be with you. She would love to hold your hand and your heart. We can hold on to her forever.
Saying a prayer for you today. I can't imagine how you must feel. Thinking of you.
I'm so sorry for your pain! I can't imagine ever losing one of my sisters and I just really feel saddened by your loss.
She was so wonderful and our lives are a little emptier without her.
I love you and your family so much!
We are thinking about you and praying for you today. I know it hurts. Thank goodness for eternal families!! I think she is sometimes closer than we think, trying her best to hold your hand in the not-so-literal sense. In the short time I knew her, it was sooo easy to tell that you and your family were so central in her life. What a special family! We love you!
I can just see her and Haylee being silly together-- she loves you so much-- you two were fun together
Sweet girl...we miss her too. It's so great that we can all remember and love and miss and talk about her...it helps to keep her with us always:) Love you.
I am sorry that this is somthing in your life that you have to deal with. I would be devistated if I lost one of my sisters, and I am sure that is how you feel.
I love you so much rachel, my heart hurts when I know you are hurting and I am sorry that you have to hurt.
I have been thinking about Meredith so much this month. I didn't even remember when the "anniversary" date was. I am certain you miss her. She was such a light to have around. I loved having her as one of my laurels. Haylee will learn so much about her from you...and will know who she is immediately when they get to meet again!
oh how i miss her so much!
Post a Comment