not to long ago my brake lights would not turn off. which would explain a few things...1. my cruise control doesn't always work... and 2. my battery was dead one morning... so my dad tweaked the brake switch until i could take it to the dealership... those things should NOT be going wrong in a new car... (well its one year old... 2008 toyota tundra...love it) well after he was done my little tinker fairy jumped right up in there to "check it out" and "fix it" for her mommy.. me and my dad stood back and WISHED we could fit in the floor board like that... it was SUPER cute. I wish I would of had my camera moments before i did, but these photos are good enough.

I love my tinker fairy
2 comments:
That is so cute.
Kids say and so the cutest things!
She looks adorable... we have some little Tinker Fairies in our family as well! SO cute!
Post a Comment