We went to Target... well we always go there... but this time haylee saw the kids outside/gardening stuff. she wanted the boots so she could check on papas (well really haylee's) garden. it was pretty cute... this is her saying cheese... not looking at me... but she was cute.
so cute that uncle brett wanted a picture too... and i thought that was even cuter...
6 comments:
you and Hayless do lots of fun stuff together:) I had a fun time the other night, I'm glad you were there!
I love her boots, they are so cute.
Your little girl is SO precious!
I found your site on Anjolee's page...I don't know if you remember me or not but I just wanted to drop you a comment and say hello. I have a blog as well if you would like to stop by and read it sometime :)
Haylee is so dang cute! I love the one of Brett taking a picture, too, though. That is great!
She is such a doll! I wish I lived close I think we would have some more fun times together. Ask her if I can borrow her boots???
I was in target a couple of weeks ago and saw those exact boots! They are so cute!
Post a Comment