Friday, January 1, 2010

Family Home Videos

This year we got out some old family videos and watched them on Christmas... I want to get out more and watch them all day long every day now. I think I was forgetting the sound of my sweet sisters voice. Her attitude. Our jokes and laughter. How we were a team and we had that sister bond.

The year Haylee was born we went out shopping after Thanksgiving... not super early cause Haylee had a doc appt that morning, but we went to Ace Hardware for some deals. One of them was cookie sheets and we got some. Well Meridith was away at school so we wrapped some and she got them! I put them from Haylee, cause she was there (3 weeks old!) When Meridith opened that gift she laughed... oh how I miss it! And then said... THANKS HAYLEE. That was the point that I cried and as I sit here I am fighting back the tears still. ONE of the hardest part is that they don't get to hang out and be buddies.

I am so glad that my parents took video... cause we have that. I NEED a video camera so that I can video more of my life and Haylee's life. My camera takes video... and I love the little videos that I have of haylee. I love being able to go back and watch them. I love watching how she was and my mom was right... I do regret not getting more on video.

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Videos are great. I am glad you have them.