Sunday, February 7, 2010

For My Adam

Oh I can't believe I finally found you baby
Happy ever after, after all this time
Oh there's gonna be some ups and downs
but with you to wrap my arms around
I'm fine

So baby, hold on tight
Don't let go
Hold onto the love we're making
Cause baby when the ground starts shakin
You gotta know when you've got a good thing

You know you keep on bringin out the best of me
And I need you now even more than the air I breathe
You can make me laugh when I wanna cry
This will last forever I just know, I know

This is a part of a song by Lady Antebellum, a favorite country band of mine. My sweet Adam bought me the CD and then put it on my Ipod for me (which is good since Kimmie now has my CD). I digress... When I first heard this song my mouth dropped. Mainly because it is just how I feel. Especially this one part of the song. I was starting to think that I was destined to be single forever or be the girl who just dates, but never finds the one. Well folks, Adam is my one. He is so sweet and perfect. He takes care of us and loves us. I would of never thought that I could be with someone who loves me the way he does and the way I love him. I just love him!


2 comments:

Steph said...

I LOVE Lady Antebellum!! Just haven't been able to get out to get the CD quite yet..

Ari Anna Johnson said...

You guys are so cute together too!