FIRST of all... THE CAMERA BATTERY CHARGER HAS BEEN FOUND! I repeat... my camera battery charger HAS BEEN FOUND!
I am so excited. I have missed being able to take pictures and see the change in everyone throughout time. I think I haven't had it for about 2 months... wait... maybe 3!!
Nonetheless it has been found, and I am a happy mama... There is no need to go buy a new camera... or is there... I really want a big camera with all the attachments and stuff.
Life around here has been kinda mellow. I turned 29... and this birthday was an alright one. I am stressing over turning 30. I do not think that the people I know that are 30+ are old... but I am having a hard time with turning 30, and its not for another year. I worked the day of my birthday... Haylee was very sick that whole week. Went from sinus/respiratory infections to her ears to who knows what. She is better now... after alot of medication later. Adam was super sweet as always and made a wonderful dinner here at the house. Pasta Bake... a family favorite. (What would I ever do without him??)
This weekend we cleaned the house... it is so nice to have a clean house. And we have kept everything picked up. I am sure the kids are tired of hearing my harp of them to get all their stuff and put it away... but it has been nice. Haylee's room is a lost cause. She plays in there and then her idea of picking it up is putting everything in the same bucket... which is always a bad thing. Mainly because IT DOESN'T FIT!
Today we had Chad, Becki, Alek and Alyssa over for the Superbowl and some food. It was nice to have some family over for some grub and football. Of course the commercials were a fun laugh and the hot wings the boys did were DELICIOUS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment