Why can't people have respect?
Why can't people just be happy for people...period?
Oh well... I have turned over a new leaf... and I am going to live my life for me and my family. Not for any other person. I am sick of people thinking that they can make my decisions. Or that the right decision is the one that they choose... REGARDLESS of what I feel and know is right for me.
Why can't people be nice... the world needs more nice people... I guess one can only dream for that, like others dream for world peace and other totally unobtainable things...
Well this mama is moving on. I am going to have a happy life for me and my family. I am not going to allow others to bring me down. Just not gonna do it... I'm just sayin...
Why can't people just be happy for people...period?
Oh well... I have turned over a new leaf... and I am going to live my life for me and my family. Not for any other person. I am sick of people thinking that they can make my decisions. Or that the right decision is the one that they choose... REGARDLESS of what I feel and know is right for me.
Why can't people be nice... the world needs more nice people... I guess one can only dream for that, like others dream for world peace and other totally unobtainable things...
Well this mama is moving on. I am going to have a happy life for me and my family. I am not going to allow others to bring me down. Just not gonna do it... I'm just sayin...
No comments:
Post a Comment