Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Soccer Game Pictures



I did not bring my camera to Haylee's game... and when I realized it I was SO bummed! Kim brought hers and Brittany brought hers... I know this cause I stole her pictures off her blog! So thanks britt!! I was so proud of her and how she played... she would get a little distracted with all the instruction from her supporters there... but we will need to learn to let coach brad coach the team during the game and just be there to cheer for her... and she needs to learn to only listen to coach brad. Her team won this week! 1-0 And when Haylee played goalie she kept every ball that came her way out! I am just impressed with her skills! What can I say... Im her mama!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I took so many I need to email them to you