Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Back to School

Today Haylee went back to school.
I had taken her out of it and she had been going to my parents house for Brittany to watch her during the day.
I struggled with the decision when I took her out... fearing she would really miss it and her friends. She would miss the structure and learning and the social aspect of it all.
I was right.
I should of listened to my gut... I didn't, she took a little time off and today she went back!
When I told her last night she jumped up and down and screamed with excitement! She could not wait to see her friends and started naming them.
She has been asking alot here lately to go back.
It's just the right place for her to be.

edited to add: it was nice for haylee to get to spend time with calan. and im thankful for Britt for keeping her...She loves you brittany and everything that YOU did for her!

No comments: