We went to Nana's house for Labor day this year. It was beautiful outside and the kids had a blast. Someone left a buggy at her house and it has proved to be a VERY fun toy to play with. Haylee especially loves it and being a mommy!
She loves pushing all the babies in it. Auntie Hope and Auntie Nelly were close by to help as it would get stuck in holes... Everyone was kinda worried it would topple over with Will inside!
Haylee has a "stage" and it was a little bouncy this day... Hope and Justin always have the kids crawling over them... they were over there with the babies... and Haylee... I love the smile on Justin's face.
The little girl... is SO not wanting to be a baby anymore... She could not stand to not be with all the big kids! She just kept chasing them where ever they would go.
My Adam made some sweet wall art...
Can you see it... I <3 Rachel
Haylee got the camera and took pictures of funny faces too... Papa always does what the kids want!
See... chasing after the boys...
They just played and played this day. They made up games and got along great.
Oh I love this girl! I can not get enough of her smile!
1 comment:
Hmmm that looks awsome lol just saying
Post a Comment