Brett, Brittany, and Calan were in a car accident yesterday. They were t-boned but a man who ran a stop sign at an intersection and had to of been going 25 or 30 miles an hour. I'm thankful for the awesome safety features of a Toyota Camry.
I'm thankful Calan rides on the passenger side and Haylee, who usually rides on the driver side, was not in the car. I'm thankful ONE door would open and Brittany who is carrying baby #2 could get out and they could get Calan out this way too.
I'm even thankful for the sturdy stop sign that "stopped" them from hitting other cars or causing more damage. I'm thankful for cell phones and living in a smaller community that responded so quickly and for the people who stopped.
We went there when my mom called to tell me, and Haylee started to cry right away. Still tonight the day after she cries talking about it. She is dealing with it the only way she knows how. To her car accidents take lives. Car accidents make people sad. She is very sad for grandma's new car, she REALLY liked the cup holders.
I'm thankful for modern medicine that was able to tell us that baby #2 is fine. For the ability to know that Brett is very very sore, but he will be fine. I'm thankful everyone walked away... it could of been much worse, but it's just the car that I think is going to heaven this time.


3 comments:
I am so so glad everyone is fine!
Thank heaven everyone is okay!
Wow. I heard about the accident and I was so glad that everyone was okay-especially baby #2. But, I hadn't seen the pictures yet. Yikes. I am grateful they were safe. It was fun to see you at the library. I hope to see you again soon! :)
Post a Comment