Saturday, October 23, 2010

A few weekends ago we went to Chili's for lunch after our rainy football game. I had my camera and Haylee was VERY into playing model this day. I am so lucky to have such a happy little girl! She is such a cheese ball! She had this little rubber ducky that she was playing with. She has such a good imagination. She has this little pretend voice, it gets really high when it is pretend... I LOVE it! She can pretend with just about anything. Which is very nice because she keeps herself entertained.
See rubber ducky here was on top of the world... or the ketchup! She was just laughing and laughing. It was alot of fun while we were waiting... and waiting... and waiting... we had a bad waitress this day who kept us... you guessed it... waiting!

Ahhh I love this little girl more and more every single day!

1 comment:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I love it!! my children all had that kind of imagination that shows she is a smart one:)