The other night Haylee had her FIRST school program. It was about Earth mice and Space mice and how the space mice crashed into Earth. The Earth mice thought they looked so strange but when the Space mice helped get the cats tail the Earth mice realized that even if they looked different and strange that they could all be friends. Haylee had a speaking part and did SOO good. I was so proud of her up on the stage. I watched her the whole time. She was animated and sang all the songs and did all the motions and was awesome. It is so weird to think she is old enough to be doing things like this now. It is happening all to fast for this mommy. The growing up needs to slow down a bit. We were so far back in the play that I couldn't get any decent pictures while it was going on but I got a few before and after.
When it was over we loaded up and everyone went to Orange Leaf. My little Calan wants to go every where with his MaeMae and so he rode with us and even came to the house after. We went on a dark night time bug hunt. I love him and love watching him and Haylee have such a close relationship. I was never close like that with any of my cousins. They all lived so far away or were just so different then me that it never worked out.
No comments:
Post a Comment