A year ago I caved and we got a puppy. We named her Isabella (from our favorite Disney cartoon) and Izzy for short. Somehow she got the nickname poof or poofy and it stuck. She actually listens better when called poofy. Weird dog.
Haylee has a very creative way of expressing her feelings through her art. As her drawings are getting more and more detailed and she is writing words on some I picking up on them more and more.
What do this things have in common??
I was cleaning out her back pack tonight and getting it ready for back to school tomorrow and came across her picture of her and her dog jumping on a trampoline together. She loves her dog izzy the poof.
Izzy is really a good dog. She is lovable and cuddly and aims to please. She loves to go walking and recently loves going for car rides. She is the best car rider dog ever! Especially for being a mini horse! (not really a chocolate lab but the size of a mini horse)


No comments:
Post a Comment