Sunday, April 1, 2012

First swim of the season...

IN APRIL! It has been a very warm winter this year. I'm not sure I'm ready for summer but with the temps the way they are I fear it doesn't matter how I feel. This morning we went and took pictures in the blue bonnets with all the kids. They were pretty good and we actually got a few good pictures in. I don't get the wear white memo and was the ONLY person in black. I'll plan better next time.

This afternoon while at my parents house the little boys were asleep and haylee wanted to go for a swim. She actually swam for about an hour and a half. This is a good thing about summer we can swim April 1!! She had a blast!! However her swim suit from last year is a little snug and I think I must get her a new one stat! Thankfully papa suggested I sun screen her up and I'm so glad I did! I'm a little burned on my arms and she is not touched... Besides her tan lines are only darker. I think she keeps her tan lines year round!

On the way she passed out! Face squished in the seat belt and all!

We spent almost the whole weekend at my parents house and I will be the first to say it was great. I love my parents and my family and my brothers and the sister in laws and especially my nephews!!!

No comments: