JOB
Yes that's right... I got a new job. I LOVED my old job, but things happen and an opportunity came knocking and with "thing" I just could not turn it down. Today was my first day and I have to say that I really liked it. I mean those girls that I work with are freaking hilarious. I was laughing the WHOLE day long. I will really miss my ballard family babes... but there are those few that I will remain friends with forever. Especially Sherry... She is awesome. I mean really awesome. We just clicked and got along good. She taught me so much in the three years that I worked there. I really love her. I value everything in fact... she's the reason that made leaving hard, and to be honest... sad.
BOY... Adam. He's so adorable. Things are going so good. I mean Haylee really loves him, and he loves haylee. Im not sure who is more wrapped... Haylee or Adam. His family is great. We hang out with them all the time. They are so close and family is so very important to him. He has a boy named Chade who is 11, and I couldn't ask for a better boy. He is so well behaved and loving and sweet... not to mention cute! He will be a heart breaker for sure... I will get a picture up soon for my "followers" to see... yes for you Robbie... but until then, let's just say he's hot and he melts my heart. Especially the way that he has totally taken us in and loved on both me and Haylee. It melts my heart.
Aaron and Kim.... are FINALLY married... She is actually my sister in law! I am so happy for them and excited to add another to my family, legally that is. The wedding was in Tennessee and we had a good time. It was so peaceful at this cabin in the mountains. Kim looked amazing and the two of them couldn't of been more happy. I am lucky to of been able to be a part of all that. Congrats Ya'll!!
4 comments:
A new job... a new boy... How exciting!!!
thanks for the update. i enjoy reading your blog!
happy for you about your new job and new boy!
WOw I am happy for you:)
I am so freaking happy you updated your blog. I will have to start emailing you more, since you have a new phone.
my sister did to and that is the only way we talk, of course through my work email though since I have a palm and can check my email 24-7.
I am so happy for you! I am so glad you found a guy that is great to you and Haylee!
Man I miss you!
Post a Comment