This is Chade... ain't he a cutie?? Ok...my bad, he is 11... but just check him out. This is Adam's son and I think this boy rules. He is sweet, and loving...oh and tough and manly... I love him, love him, love him...
These are his special pants... they are missing one leg, I think it's funny, but he wears them when they go to the creek.
These are his special pants... they are missing one leg, I think it's funny, but he wears them when they go to the creek.
1 comment:
It has been a long time since I have seen you love someone else's kid so much. I love it. I love to here you so happy. I know I can't really here you, but as I read I can tell you are so happy. It makes me want to do the happy dance! I love to see you happy.
Oh rachel, I love you.
Post a Comment