Sunday, July 12, 2009

Crazy Red Hats

Adam is one amazing cook. His granny is part of the Red Hat Society and his mom puts on a lunch for them every so often. This weekend was the weekend of the "backyard picnic bbq". Adam's mom got his this fancy apron and hat to wear for the festivity. I think it was SUPER cute! And everything was sooo good. He made stuffed jalapeno peppers wrapped in turkey bacon. His famous hamburgers, corn on the cob grilled on the grill. I made potato salad the night before. The little ladies LOVED it. They thought it was just fabulous. It was very fun being able to serve them and just enjoy the stories and the conversations and time with everyone.


Gramps was cute and thought he was being all sneaky in the picture.

Ahhh he's so cute and fancied me so that I could snap a photo. It was kinda nice this weekend. Aaron and Kim kept Haylee and Chade was in Lubbock with his grandma so we were kid free and were able to hang out together and talk with each other with no interruptions. We felt a little lost with no kids, and for our date alone we went to Albertson's and got the stuff for the potato salad and made it. But it was really nice to be alone. All the kids are back now and the chaos is once again resumed... and I love it!

No comments: