Sunday, July 5, 2009

FC Dallas Soccer Game

We went to a soccer game a while back (remember I'm playing catch up here) with Uncle Aaron and Auntie Kimmie. Haylee LOVES the soccer games.

She loves the noise makers, and the lights, the people and the atmosphere. She thinks it's all good.

They have this kids play zone and a guy who makes balloon figure things. We waited in this line for OVER AN HOUR!!! Haylee got a simple flower... the bigger kids in front of us got these serious ones that took like 15 or more minutes to make ONE... it was crazy, but baby girl was SO patient waiting in line forever... so I guess it was very important to her.

On the way to the game she crashed... go figure this sweet pea was super tired.


Here is a picture of me... Haylee took it and she did a good job. Plus I never have pictures of myself... so I guess I should post one every now and then.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Love your hair!!! ;0)
Looks like you all had fun...sports events really are enjoyable. Who knew!?!
Love you!
BTW-Get some pics of this new beau will ya!?!