Monday, September 21, 2009

RAIN...

I love it. I love that last week it rained ALOT, and it was the nice rain. No storms, just sweet falling rain. Tonight we have more rain... but this could be the storming rain. I love it... Haylee gets all nervous and she loves to cuddle with me, which I really love. This morning she woke up at 445 telling me that she was hungry... I told her to go back to sleep cause our alarm was going off really soon. So she hopped in bed with me and snuggled really close and then I fell back asleep. She is so warm and cuddly (most of the time) that I did NOT want to get out of bed at all. In fact I stayed in bed till I was almost late. I love my sweet little girl.

2 comments:

Anjolee said...

So sweet.
Man, I love the rain too. It makes me so happy when the day is gray and stormy. I love to cuddle my kids too. I love it when Mckenzee says Momma, snu--le me. She doesn't much like to get in our bed though, so I have to get in hers.

I have a good life said...

I love rain, too! It is raining right now. :) Haylee is soooooooooooo big. Saw her tonight and she looks four. That is my favorite, favorite age. Love it! :)