Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Another Month of 2009 is about done and over with...

Where does the time go? And why does it have to go so fast? In about 6 weeks or so my baby... yes my BABY will be 4 years old. I mean really... 4 years old? Today I looked at her and she looked so big and beautiful. I almost got a little sad... she is NOT a baby anymore. But when are they not your baby any more?

This past weekend was moving weekend and I do believe that I am all done. It was and is still a little overwhelming at times... I have a hard time with wanting everything done now and it to all be done and perfect... but I am dealing. With all the help we had and my awesome Adam to help keep me grounded and focused... its all done and our home is slowly getting back to normal in some kind of order... well the order may have to wait till the weekend when I have more then a few hours at night. BUT... I fixed the direct TV problem... transferred service and am NOT paying the $360 cancellation fee. So that's a BONUS! Be watching for one serious garage sale... I mean I have BAGS of clothes of Haylee's and we have TONS of stuff that we are getting rid of. We can't wait to make some room and some dough.

So this brings us to another month gone by... I am looking forward to October... it's HALLOWEEN... and so now I have to decide what to be... we are going to have a halloween party... yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a big girl now not a baby

Lana said...

Four is old! She is a cutie, can't wait to see what she is for Halloween!