is Meridith's birthday.... She would be 23 this year. 23... this is the 3rd birthday that I won't be able to call her and talk to her, and buy her lots of fun things.
So here's to you Miss Meridith... Happy almost Birthday baby sister... I miss you more then words will ever be able to explain. Tomorrow my day will be spent at the doctor with Miss Haylee Boppers and then we will take flowers to Aunt Mer Mer... I love taking the Girl out there... because she is just too sweet.... Meridith would of thought Haylee was the best thing ever...
I was talking to a girl I work with today and she lost her dad about 10 or so years ago... and so we are able to talk about the way we feel and we understand each other. It is not only holidays but just days that you know you would of hung out or talked to the person that you lost.
Well I'm off to bed....
2 comments:
She is so missed. Just a great tribute to a great person. It is so wonderful that Haylee knows her so well. Their reunion someday will be so sweet.
I love you
Post a Comment