Besides a DEAD camera battery... so no pictures, I know you are sad!!
I am loving my new job still. I love the people that I work with. It is a much smaller office and everyone is friends. I mean really we all love each other. Even though they have worked together longer without me, I am welcomed in a loved. I have been off a lot here lately, which is good and bad i suppose. I have been able to spend more time at home with Haylee, yet my paycheck is smaller... Which is alright I suppose. Me and Haylee have cleaned carpets, had lunch with the girls, danced, shopped, and just had fun. We enjoy taking and picking Chade up from school. I love the time that they have when he first gets home from school... they play so cute together. I wish that my battery wasn't still dead... I snap the picture I see at this very moment. They are cuddling on a pallet in the living room with bowls of popcorn and candy all around them watching a Mickey Mouse Christmas Movie. Earlier they played in the much needed rain that we are getting today.
Today I went shopping with Adam's mom, sister, and niece. It was alot of fun. Haylee went to a birthday party with Uncle Aaron and Aunite Kimmie and they brought her to me at cracker barrell for a late lunch... then we came home. All in all it was a good day. Here it is 7:36pm and I feel like it's 11 at night already. We had spaghetti for dinner, the kitchen is cleaned already, and everyone has had baths and in jammas... I love spending nights in with my family like this.
p.s. adam... I know you will read this and I wanted to give you a little shout out and tell you I love you!
2 comments:
He he how did you know I woild read? lol oh I love you more just so everyone knows now. He he
How cute. You don't need a picture...you describe it so well. You will always remember that moment when you see it again on your blog.
It was great to see you today, if even just for a minute! :)
Post a Comment