Monday, August 4, 2008

ABC Tag

* A - Attached or single: Attached
* B - Best Friend: Robbie Melissa Michelle
* C - Cake of Pie: Apple Pie
* D - Day: Saturday
* E - Essential Items: Cell Phone, Tooth Brush
* F - Favorite Color: Black and Pink
* G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Sour Worms
* H - Hometown: Fort Worth TX
* I - Indulgences: Music
* J - January or July: January... ITS MY BIRTH MONTH... and its not so HOT!
* K - Kids: Haylee Renee'
* L - Life is incomplete without: Love
* M - Marriage Date: Still Single
* N - Number of Siblings: 3... Aaron, Brett, Meridith... and now Brittany, so 4
* O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
* P - Phobia or Fears: Bugs, Heights, Losing Haylee
* Q - Quote: "Is it raining?" Said by haylee 50 million times a day. She hates the rain!
* R - Reason to Smile: Haylee
* S - Season: Winter since we really don't have a fall here.
* T - Tag three: Robbie, My Mommy, Brittany
* U - Unknown fact about me:
* V - Vegetarian or Not: NOT
* W - Worst habit: Sleeping in my make up and not ever taking it off at night.
* X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds... holly had a really good reason... Ultrasounds usually means baby.
* Y - Your favorite food: Depends on the day.
* Z - Zodiac sign: Aquarius


**** Edited to add... I want to tag more then three people. So I am also going to TAG Sherry, Mary, Stephanie, Courtney, CeeCee, Tara, and Anjolee. Alright... so you girls get on it.

2 comments:

Robbie said...

I did mine, it sure was fun! Now I must read the rest of your blogs!

Marbear said...

I did it! Miss you already!