Sunday, August 3, 2008

My future Nephew

I can't believe that I forgot to blog about the most exciting news ever. Brett and Brittany are having a BOY. I couldn't be more happy about this. I gave them permission to name him Richard (since that's kinda the boy version of Rachel) but I am pretty sure that this will NOT be the case.

We were all waiting and waiting and waiting on Friday for them to call or to come home. We were trying to be so patient. Uncle Gary and his family was all here and so when they did get home they had a crowd to announce it to. I had walked out the front door to go steal come cinnamon from next door. To my surprise they had just pulled into the driveway and I FORCED them to tell me first. I was totally pumped and promised to say NOTHING when we walked back in the house so that they could tell everyone. Everyone cheered and we passed the pictures around.

It was kinda funny.... when Haylee saw the picture of, well you know... she asked whats that mommy. So I told her point blank and that was the end of the conversation. She didn't ask any more questions, but I think she didn't know what to ask or think.

So I'm excited and can't wait to meet the little guy. We have already bought little baby boy outfits and I am sure that there will be LOTS more purchased. So congrats Brett and Brittany... I can't wait and thanks for giving me a nephew to love and spoil!!

4 comments:

Lana said...

Yeah!!! That is such awesomly great news.

BTW, tomorrow night a bunch of us are going to go see Mamma Mia you and Brittany need to join us.

Britni said...

I'm pretty excited... what about Robert, that's close :)

Robbie said...

Congrats! You will love being an Aunt!

Anne said...

How cool and exciting for them!!