Monday, August 25, 2008

Tag

All About My BOYFRIEND... (since we aren't married)

1- Where did you meet? Blind date... My good friend Rachel sent me a text message early one day asking if I would go on a blind date. I said sure why not... and that Saturday night I met her and her husband and her COUSIN at Genghis Grill. We sat there for several hours and talked. Rachel and Jason left to go home and Michael took me for a ride on his motorcycle and then we went back to his house and watched Transformers. It was a lot of fun, even though I was super nervous when I was driving there. When I walked in and saw him I felt a sense of relief and comfort. He was my type and very cute...

2- How long did you date before you were married? We are not married.....

3- How long have you been married for? See Answer to question number 2.

4- What does he do that surprises you?

5- What's your favorite feature about him? His hands, His Smile, His BIG Muscles!!!

6- What's your favorite quality about him? His fathering skills and how he does all that it takes and more.

7- Does he have a nickname for you? What is it? I don't think so... not yet anyways. Unless there is one that I don't know about.

8- What's his favorite color? Blue

9- What's his favorite food? Italian Food... I guessed wings, but I asked him and he said Pizza, quickly followed by Italian.

10-What is his favorite sport? Baseball ... UFC (Ultimate Fighting) ... dirt bike riding

11- Who said I love you first? hhhmmmmm.... not yet :)

12- When and where was your fist kiss? In his living room... It was after Transformers was over and I was getting ready to leave, He hugged me and then kissed me... I liked it.

13-What's your favorite thing to do as a couple? I like to be with him. We like to watch movies and just do things together.

14-Do you have kids? Yes, but not together. I have Haylee (2) and he has Blake (4).

15- What's a hidden talent that he has? Quite the handyman. He can fix and build just about anything. I am actually pretty amazed to see his work.

16- How old is he? 32

17- What's his favorite type of music? Rock, Alternative

18- What do you admire most about him? Hand Working and Very Loving

19-What's his favorite past time? Shooting (I asked him and thetas what he said)

20- Do you think he is going to read this? maybe. I'm about to ask him what his favorite past time is. I don't know if he comes here and reads things or whatnot, but I guess I'll find out.

I tag... Brittany and Robbie and Tara

4 comments:

Steph said...

He sounds like a great guy!! I want to meet him!

Lana said...

you are a good sport :) Glad things are going well.

I sure miss VT you :(

marcia@joyismygoal said...

nice to know a little :)

Anjolee said...

He sounds great! Glad you two found eachother