
This is cute little Sebastian. He has the prettiest color I have ever seen and the most perfect skin. He is also such a good baby. He is 19 months old and so sweet. I loved his shirt and I love him. I wish that we all lived so much closer.

This is Mary... READING. She has read since midnight... well since 24 hours ago. The Twilight books came out with the 4
th book. She is very into the book, and here you can see how far into it she is. She allowed me to take the photo with some protest due to the fact that she hasn't "primped" all the way. She is staying here at the house so that she can be in a room and leave the light on to read read read. I am sure that she will finish this 750 page book tonight... or early tomorrow morning. I love her, even if I can't decide who the bigger nerd is... Mary or my Mama, who is also keeping her nose in the book.
I haven't really let Haylee sit in front of the TV with everyone here...but tonight we did turn on Little Einstiens for a bit. Haylee and Sebastian did watch it together. It was mighty cute. Haylee was glued for the whole show and Sebastian watched it pretty much...but did get distracted some. They were very cute. Haylee takes good care of little babies, even though she is still a baby herself.
Look at how ADORABLE he is!!!
I left my camera at home this morning... BOO HOOOO. I was totally bummed when we were half way to Grapevine Mills Mall to play Lunar Golf. Oh well right... I have the memories in my head. However I did get some tonight of some of the people. I really do love my family.
2 comments:
So what did she think of the book? I just finished it and want to hear other people's reactions...
Wow...thanks for getting such a great picture of me! Man... I'll get you back for that one. And I LOVED the book! It wrapped up nicely in my opinion!!! :)
Post a Comment