Saturday, September 20, 2008

babe's chicken... the FOOD

Babe's chicken is GREAT!! It's family style eating. You have two choices, chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken. It comes with corn and mashed potatoes and salad. Haylee of course loved it, those are three of her favorites. Look at her eyes and big and WHOA.



Blake was obsessed with me taking pictures while he was taking bites. I have about 50 million, I picked this one out.


Since I was getting pictures of everyone eating... this is Mike's Grandma feeding his cousin's baby... she was very cute. All excited trying all the new foods.


Of course MY FAVORITE part of it all was the rolls. You put butter and honey on them and its FABULOUS.... of course this night I did not get even one. (but a 22 pound loss so far is worth it). So because I didn't get to eat one I took a picture of them to remind myself of how delicious they are.



5 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay...you have to go to the Babe's in Burleson. If you can drive to Roanoke...you can certainly drive to Burleson. The one there has a larger menu with fried chicken, mesquite smoked chicken (the healthy alternative to fried), and fried catfish...i think they have greeb beans as well. Oh my goodness, it is sin on a plate. LOVE that place. There has been talk about one going up in Arlington...I'm so excited.

The Texas Bakers said...

MMM, I love Babe's. Those biscuits are so tasty. You have more will-power than I do. But you really do look great!

Steph said...

Holy Majoly-you're melting! You look so so great! Way to go with the weight loss! I need to follow suit and get rid of the baby weight, how are you doing it?

Anjolee said...

I love Babe's! You are too awesome for resisting the rolls and go you on your weight loss. Your Haylee is a cutie pie!

Merina said...

Yummmm... I just ate & the pictures are making me so so hungry!! Lucky... I have only been there once!! But you look amazing!!