Thursday, September 4, 2008

Moving

There has been some questions about my last post... Yes I am looking for a place to call my very own. I am very excited about it. I have been wanting to move out and make a home for me and Haylee for a long time. A place for me to hang pictures and decorate in my very own way.

When I had Haylee I was always very concerned about ruining Grandma and Papa's house for Haylee. I want it to be a special place that she gets to go to be super spoiled and come home a little booger for me... but knowing that it was such a good weekend or night with her grandparents.

I am excited and scared and nervous and anxious about all of it. When I find a place and get some "stuff" to fill it with then Ill have to get some pictures up here. Until then wish me luck in finding the right place for us two to live and call our very own home.


So for all of you that are worried and wondering if there is more to the story... there's not. Its just that time for us to become our own family.

Me and My Haylee!

9 comments:

Katrine said...

Of course I know who you are, Rachel! :) Wow, your baby girl is so big!! I saw pictures of when she was a baby, oh what a proud aunt meri was.

Good luck finding your own special place!

nikko said...

I hope you find somewhere that you like! Good luck!

Steph said...

That is awesome!! That is so exciting for you two!

Lana said...

I remember when the girls and I moved out, I was SOOoo excited. I hope you find some place great, and some place close.

I have a good life said...

Good for you! A place of your own will be fun for you and Haylee. Selfishly, I hope it is within the ward and so you can still be my visiting teacher! :) Good luck with the search.

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I know you will make wise choices because you are a wise woman who has been through lots and learned lots too I like the G&G house thought but they will miss you two terribly-- I guess no possibilities on apts yet?

Robbie said...

YEAH Rachel! You will love a place of your own. Keep me updated on when you find one.

utmommy said...

Good Luck! I hope you find what you are looking for.

Anjolee said...

That's awesome! Excited for you!