Well today another birthday will come and pass. Meridith would of been 22 today. It would of been fun to make some awesome cake for her and all hang out as a family and spend time together. I miss her so much and wish so badly that we could have more time here on Earth together. I am sure that she had one AWESOME party up there in Heaven with her new nephew that is cooking right now in Britt's belly...
If only it really was getting easier like everyone says that it should then I would be so much better off... Instead its only getting harder... when will it get easier. It helps to know that I'm not alone with the feelings that I have, and how I feel about the whole entire situation.
Miss you Meri...
5 comments:
(((Hugs)))
I'm sorry to say it may not get much easier. Brian lost his brother over 16 years ago and some days are still hard. It just means you loved her VERY MUCH!!
I thought about her too. Happy Birthday Meridith.
I hope it will get easier for you some day.
{{{hugs}}}
Your such a loving sister,your heart is so big and I am sure she will always have a large part of it. Love ya!
Sorry Rachel! I love you and I do hope one day it doesn't seem so painful.
Post a Comment