Saturday, September 20, 2008

Haylee's Shirt

So while playing online I ran across another blog of a girl (http://www.cheeribaby.blogspot.com/) who makes things and sells them. I fell in love with these shirts that she makes and bought one. It was such an impulse buy, but I love it. Haylee on the other hand doesn't, I have no idea why, probably to torture me. It was more then what I would of spent on a shirt for her normally and I think it is mondo cute. But oh well. She has worn it a few times and I was able to get a few pictures of her in it. The back is actually probably my favorite part, and this was enough of mama's photo shoot that she would allow me to have this day. Oh well.

Check out her blog though, she has some cute things on there and is currently talking about Halloween costumes.



No comments: