Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Game

I may not of gotten many action shots, but I did get some of my brother Brett. I am so proud of him. I love watching him play. He has such awesome natural talent that he has been blessed with. Its amazing to watch him play.

They have been trained to not at all acknowledge the fans. Haylee is heart broken when her uncle brett doesn't run to her. This game we were especially close and I was trying to point which boy he was. He broke the rules and waved to her, not one time but THREE times! I think she finally saw him as he was being rushed back out onto the field.

This was an especially fun game to go to. It was against a hearing impaired school. It was the quietest game I have ever been to, and yet it was packed and everyone was talking... with their hands. It was very neat to sit back and watch, even though I had no idea what anyone was saying. It was just neat.








No comments: